Friday, June 25, 2010

 

Cheney Hospitalized

Former Vice President Cheney Hospitalized

URGENT: Former VP is hospitalized after experiencing discomfort, the latest health scare for the 69-year-old GOP leader who has had four heart attacks since the age of 37.





Experiencing Discomfort.  Hell a whole lot of the country experienced discomfort while he was Vice President.  I am not a Dick Cheney fan, so I couldn't help myself on this one.

See Rain I can make fun of Republicans too.

Labels:


Comments:
I know you can. I don't wish him bad luck on his health. I do wish he'd keep his daughter home for awhile though *s*
 
Which one, the lawyer or the one that works for AOL?
 
The one that is on a trajectory to run for president with the same qualifications GW had :) Liz
 
I still would rather have Jeb Bush as President. He is intelligent and has a Latina wife. I saw him on CNBC last winter speaking about health care reform and he made a lot more sense than what we ended up with from Congress and Obama. Maybe we could have a Bush-Cheney ticket again. :-)
 
eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 
I knew that would get you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]